Friday, November 27, 2009

Free Houston Zoo Day!!!



Jaxston slept through half the zoo so when we got to the birds nest I couldn't put him in it to take a pic so I climbed in! (it looked like to much fun to pass up and patrick and shane dared me!)



This is a tube that went through an aquarium so you can feel like your swimmin with the fishes(it is for little kids but I thought it looked like fun so I crawled through with Jaxston!)





This guy was a funny character! (he had a colorful booty :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been having so much fun!!! Dom looks so much like a little Patch in that picture. We miss you tons, give the boys a hug, I love jaxston's pics of the beach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am so sad I missed the zoo trip. Looks like a ton of fun. Miss you, and it wont be much longer tell I'm back in Texas :)

    ReplyDelete